Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Triple Take Tuesday - The Prequel

The Intro

I think I may have become a little obsessed with linkys after recently re-entering the blogosphere! I can't seem to stay away from them, small or large, serious or light hearted. They all allow me to connect with lots of interesting and insightful bloggers from all over the world. I have even been inspired to start another weekly photography linky and I hope you will join me.

The Details

Welcome to Triple Take Tuesday! This is my example post and the linky will start in earnest next Tuesday (March 18th). There is no weekly theme however your photo(s) must have not two and not four but three main subjects, thus the Triple Take. Threes' seem to be everywhere we look; a triangles' points, rule of thirds, third times a charm, etc. Please title your posts Triple Take Tuesday - "Week __", week 1 will start next Tuesday. The linky will open Monday at midnight and close Wednesday evening. I encourage you to grab the button and join us each week for more Triple Takes.


Button coming soon!

No comments: